Henley Bank High School - Year 6 Open Evening
Our Year 6 Open Evening on Tuesday 22nd September will unfortunately not be going ahead as planned. This is to ensure we continue to put the safety of our students and staff as a priority.
We understand how important it is that parents and children in Year 6 have the opportunity to visit the school site to help support you with making your choices for Secondary School.
We will release a video from the Headteacher and Senior Staff on Tuesday 22nd September at 4pm.
We would like to invite you to tour the school on the following dates:
Tuesday 22nd September
Wednesday 23rd September
Thursday 24th September
- Tours will take place after the school day has ended. There will be no students and only a small number of staff on site.
- Tours will run at 5pm and 6pm and will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Limited places are available and must be booked in advance. To ensure as many families as possible are able to visit us we will enable one adult and one child from each family to book a place.
- Due to recent changes in the Government guidance ALL adults are required to wear a face mask whilst on the tour.
- Please note that visitors who have not booked a place will be turned away.
To book a place on one of our tours please contact the Headteachers PA, Mrs Faye Cutler on 01452 865203 or the School Office on 01452 863372.
Secondary Admission Key Dates for September 2021 –
|September 2020||Letters sent out explaining how to apply for school places|
|From 7 September 2020 to 31 October 2020||Online Secondary/High School transfer application facility open|
|Saturday 31 October 2020||Closing date for school applications|
|Monday 1 March 2021||Allocation Day|
|By Midnight Monday 8 March 2021||Closing date to return reply form accepting the School/Academy place or requesting to be put on waiting list/s|
|After Monday 29 March 2021||Outcome of waiting list requests|
|Wednesday 7 April 2021||Closing date for the return of reply forms|
|May 2021 to July 2021||Appeals|
In-Year Admissions -
Please contact us to complete an In-Year Admissions application form and return directly to the school.
Full details of our Admission Arrangements and Appeals can be found below and on the Greenshaw Learning Trust website here.