How to Guides
How to log into GMail
How to log in to Gmail
1. Log on to the internet (Chrome is usually easier to use with this)
2. Search for Gmail and click on the first item in the search bar.
3. Click sign in and it will ask you to either choose an account or enter your log in details.
4. The username is the student’s email address. This follows the following pattern:
‘The year the started HBHS, the initial of their first name, their surname @henleybankhighschool.co.uk’
e.g. Year 7s: email@example.com
Year 10s: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The password is the same password that you use to log in to the school computers. If you cannot remember your password, first try Henley20 and if that doesn’t work, contact your Head of Year
6. The links for Google Classroom will be in your inbox and this should take you to Google Classroom
How to log into Google Classroom
How to log in to Google Classroom
1. Log in to Gmail as you’ve been shown above
2. Once in Gmail there will be a square of circles in the top right of your screen- click on those
3. Click on the Google Classroom icon
4. You will have a dashboard of classes that have different class codes. Your Legacy Colours Classrooms will just be called ‘Ambition’ or ‘Creativity’ etc.
5. Click on the word of the class you want and this will take you into the front page.
6. All tasks and work will be recorded in classwork tab.