As I’m sure you will agree the students at Henley Bank High School are setting the standard in personal presentation across the county. Their first impressions are having a lasting positive effect on all that meet them. To ensure that our standards and expectations with respect to uniform continue to remain the highest from September, I am writing to remind you of the key features of our Uniform Policy and inform you of updates that have been made to further increase consistency and standards.
This information will guarantee that our students have a positive return to school and can get stuck into learning from the outset.
The compulsory uniform for all students:
- Henley Bank High School blazer
- Henley Bank High School clip on tie
- Henley Bank High School branded tartan skirt worn below the knee or formal tailored plain black trousers
- Plain white cotton blouse/shirt with collar worn tucked in at all times
- Plain black socks or plain black tights
- Plain black formal shoes that can be polished to a shine
Please see the letter below for full details and examples.
To purchase school uniform click here